Dear Residents and Clients, we want you to know that our staff is hard at work and we are available to help, but with the ongoing threat of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the difficult decision to close our doors to the public.
- For assistance, please call or email us at:
- (805) 692-2500
- We highly encourage you to continue reporting your maintenance needs.
- For assistance during business hours, please call us at (805) 692-2500 x115 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For assistance after-hours, please call us at (805) 692-2500 x8
- We recommend that you make payments online through your online portal.
- Please call or email us if you need help setting up your account.
- Use our Drop Box, which is located in our parking lot, to drop off notices, payments, etc.
- If you need personal assistance, please call or email us to make an appointment.
- Our staff office hours are Monday – Friday from 8AM – 5PM
- Showings for occupied units during this time of Social Distancing will only be done with the approval from the current tenants and only for approved applicants.
- Vacant units can be viewed at your convenience if there is a lock box on the door or shown by making an appointment with us.
- If you need to leave your home, please read your lease for information regarding Subleasing and Lease Assignment options. The fees associated with Subleasing and Lease Assignments are being waived at this time.
- If you need additional time to pay your rent, please be sure to contact our office as soon as you know, so that you can work out a payment plan with your property supervisor.
We appreciate your cooperation, understanding and your willingness to help us avoid spreading this virus.
March 17, 2020
RE: A MESSAGE FROM MERIDIAN REGARDING COVID-19 AND YOUR HOUSING
Thank you for being a resident with Meridian Group. As we have seen this week, the Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) has had a growing impact on our cities, state, county, and country. We want to continue to look out for your safety as well as our community as a whole. In light of this, we feel it is prudent to take precautions against spreading infection of any kind.
If you do not have to physically come into our office, then it is best to stay home. Maintenance work orders and rent payments can be made through your online portal. Information on how to sign up and utilize your online portal can be found on the following page. You can also call or email us to report any maintenance issues. Please be patient as the repairs are being completed. We are prioritizing emergency maintenance requests at this time. However, it is important to continue reporting all maintenance issues to our office. If there are scheduled repairs at your unit, please let us know if you are feeling sick so we can better protect ourselves and others. All currently scheduled annual inspections are being postponed until further notice as a precaution. We will also increase regular cleaning of common areas, such as laundry rooms.
Additionally, here are some helpful links from the CDC website about protecting yourself and your family from illnesses, such as COVID-19:
- What you need to know about the Coronaries
- Stop the Spread of Germs
- Prevention if you are sick
- CDC Travel Advisories
We wish everyone good health and safety. Please protect yourselves and others from the spread of infection by following CDC health recommendations. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at (805) 722-1364 or via email at KarenQ@meridiangrouprem.com.
Real Estate Management, Inc.
Making payments and requesting maintenance online using your Tenant Web Access account!
To set up your Tenant Web Access:
- Get your account number from Meridian Group (10055)
- call us at (805) 692-2500 or email us at email@example.com
- Go to www.meridiangrouprem.com
- Click on PAY ONLINE at the top of the page
- You will be redirected to the Tenant Web Access page
- Click on SIGN UP
- Use your account number and email to get started
- Once you are signed up, the tabs at the top of the screen will allow you to make payments or request maintenance online!
*Free online rent payment processing applies only to ACH payments using your checking or savings account and routing information.*Credit and Debit card transactions are subject to your credit card company’s processing fees.